1. There is no listing fee.
2. A Listing Committee will be formed for the purpose of approval of listing candidates. The Committee will comprise three organizations: 1) the Community Panel, 2) the Community Partners Panel, 3) the Expert Review Team. The proportion of the voting rights will be 40%, 30%, and 30% respectively. FCoin will announce the names of all members in the Committee/organizations and the voting details before June 25, 2018. Additionally, we will initiate the qualification of and communication with the Partners Panel on June 22, 2018, based on previous announcements regarding Partners Membership qualification.
3. Listings are categorized into two methodologies: 1) a Community Listing voted on by the Community and 2) a Project Listing which is a listing application based on a particular project.
4. For a Community Listing, the methodology will be the Listing Community nominates the mainstream listing candidates to be voted on by the Community users who will decide the time sequence of these listings.
5. For a Project Listing, which originates from a particular project, will be voted on by the Listing Community ("LC") . Once approved by the LC, this candidate will be scheduled for listing on he platform. Please note that a Project Listing requires 500 thousand FTs locked-in prior. A first time ever Listing is subject to a one year lock-up period whereas a listing that is already online at other major exchanges is only subject to a half year lock-up period. The lock-up period clocks starts on the first day of listing on FCoin.
6. Furthermore, for a Project Listing, the listing sequence will be assessed for approval on rolling basis. We are soon ready to accept applications for listings. FCoin will start the listing application approval process once the Listing Committee starts operations (ETA June 27, 2018 please be in the look out for our announcement).
June 20, 2018