FCoin Ecosystem Partners (FEP) are the key contributors to FCoin ecosystem. They serve FCoin platform, token projects and community members, and in turn receive compensation from their customers, or receive FT rewards from the platform. FEPs are standalone entities, which cover various products and services, including but not limit to marketing, operation, information security, legal, customer service, and rating service program.
FEP can come from self-volunteer or third-party recommendation. Although there is no requirement on FEP candidate’s organizational structure, it needs to be top-tier player in its sector, and must offer designated full-time employee(s) to FCoin partnership.
FEP Compensation or Rewards
- For the FEPs that serve token projects or community customers, they will be compensated based on service details and corresponding public pricing guide
- For the partners that serve FCoin platform, the platform will reward them with FTs, which roughly values no less than 5 million RMB per year (the exact amount will be determined on case by case basis), transferred to designated FCoin account periodically.
FCoin Community Committee will be responsible for recruiting, screening and managing FEPs. The community committee is an independently managed autonomy, run by its committee members whose name will be announced soon. FCoin Community Committee includes multiple groups, which governs daily details of FEP program.
Figure：Community Committee Organizational Structure
For the first round, there will be 1-3 FEPs selected from each sector into a one month trial period. Each FEP will be reviewed at the end of the trial period for formal partner qualification. Qualified members will become formal partners, which will be reviewed every 3 months in order to maintain active qualification. We welcome top tier players in marketing, operation, customer service, information security, legal, and rating service sectors to apply.
- Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- First round application starts now and will close on 24:00, July 18, 2018 (GMT+8). Admission result will be announced soon after. Starting time of the second round application will be notified on a later date
- Application material should include: basic information and registration record, competitive advantage, description of understanding of FCoin ecosystem, cooperation proposal and resource to be offered, available time of initiating services
July 15, 2018