Dear community members,
As a pioneer of community-based exchanges, FCoin is about to usher in a critical phase of strategic upgrades. FCoin will move from Phase 1.0 (cold start with innovative “Trans-Fee Mining”) into Phase 2.0 (the creation of a new community-based, platform-based governance structure). Details are as following:
1. The FT issuance mechanism is getting mature, no major changes will occur in the future.
(1) FCoin's current “Trans-Fee Mining” mechanism, which is the principle of 100% refund on fees (see “Trans-Fee Mining” principle), will remain unchanged until FT total liquidity reaches the 10 billion cap. In other words, all community members participating in FCoin online digital assets trading can become a holder of FT at the same time. More importantly, the principle that 80% of revenue is allocated to FT holders will never change.
(2) FCoin's current “Incentive Program for FCoin”, which is that all community users who become FT holders through “Trans-Fee Mining” or secondary market purchase (does not include the 49% pre-released and locked FT, see Algorithm upgrade for Incentive Program of FCoin ), will enjoy the same mining rewards distribution ratio. The proportion ratio of community member’s FT to total liquidity will not be diluted by the issuance of FT.
2. FCoin’s positioning is officially upgraded to trading platform technical support + comprehensive community-based governance structure
(1) The technical support of trading platform and the return to the essence of exchange are the core positioning of FCoin. In other words, FCoin will gradually withdraw from specific project analysis, listing management and listing policy-making g. Instead, FCoin will focus on the improvement of trading systems and core products, and providing better technical support for community members and project teams.
(2) A comprehensive community-based, platform-based governance structure is at the heart of FCoin 2.0 philosophy. In the future, FCoin will continue to open up various resources to the community while improving the core system of the exchange. FCoin will focus on designing the better mechanism for the entire community, rather than for specific digital asset and project. The responsibility of listing management /and project management will be delegated to the community ecosystem members represented by the FCoin-certified GPM organizations.
3. FOne is coming soon
As the core supporting brand of the FCoin upgrade from 1.0 to 2.0, FOne will be released in the near future. We will work with more and more community partners (for details, please refer to FOne Operational Rules (FCoin-certified GPM organizations) annoucement [https://support.fcoin.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007345293-FOne-Operational-Rules-FCoin-certified-organizations-Publicity]) to bring the whole community onto a sustainable and prosperous growth path.
Aug 2, 2018