Dear community users:
As a new sub-brand of FCoin, FOne was born with a mission- transformation of a community-based platform. The “Community Recommendation Program’ is officially launched by FOne from now on:
1. There will be a new role of “Community Recommender”, who can be organizations or individuals, including the media, rating agencies, community organizations, and opinion leaders or community users, please Click here to apply to be “Community Recommender”
2. There are two groups can submit “Community Recommender “applications, first group including organizations and individuals such as media, rating agencies, various types of community organizations, opinion leaders, etc.; the other group is the community users who hold 1 million FT and are willing to freeze them during the program.
The reviewing methods are: the first group need to provide relevant listing introductions and resource descriptions, FCoin will review these applications according to the order of submission; for the Second group - the community users who hold and are willing to freeze 1 million FT, can become a Community Recommender in the order of application as long as the frozen process is completed according to the process.
3. All successful Community Recommenders will have their own home page and trading page (similar to Certified Organizations). Community Recommenders will also have the right to list tokens, but only these have been listed on FCoin or other major exchanges (including Huobi, Binance, OKex,Bitfinex). At the same time, Community Recommenders also enjoy the same revenue distribution rights as Certified Organizations. For details, please refer to FOne Certified Organizations Win-Win Program.
4. The difference between Community Recommender and a Certified Organization is that the Community Recommender can only recommend the tokens have been listed on FCoin or other major exchanges. The Certified Organization can both list the tokens have been listed on FCoin or other major exchanges, and new tokens have never been listed before.
5. FCoin encourage community opinion leaders, community users and self-built groups to apply to be our “Community Recommender” and recommend to list more tokens that is considered valuable and potential.
6. The third batch of FOne Certified Organization has opened up to applicants, the list of new Certified Organizations will be announced in the near future. Click here to apply
7. FCoin will transfer the Listing authority (includes New listing or tokens already listed on other Exchanges) over to the community from now on, and no long accept listing applications but only handle listing matters related to Board Transferring. FCoin will continue to advance development of our community in all aspects.
Aug 6, 2018