Dear community users:
The compensation plan for users participating in the QOS fundraising is specifically as follows:
1. The compensation target is all community users who participate in the QOS fundraising through the F code.
2. The compensation fund comes from the FT held by the platform through repurchase.
3. Compensation method: According to the ETH price at private placement and the five-day FT/ETH average price before the issuance of this announcement, the total amount of the QOS fundraising through the F code will be converted to FT and distributed to community users.
In order to protect the interests of all FT holders, this part of FT compensation will be locked in the early stage and gradually unlocked, and fully unlocked in 12 months (The locked FT is issued once, and the dividend is accepted normally). That is, from the date of compensation, 1/12 will be unlocked every 1 month, and all unlocks will be completed after 12 months.
4. The specific amount of compensation and the date of compensation will be announced after the statistics are completed. It is estimated that the data statistics will take 2-3 days to complete, and the issuance time will be subject to the announcement after the completion of the statistics.
5. This compensation plan is an initiative taken by the platform to protect the interests of community users. The compensation is limited to the part of the platform that provides technical support for the fundraising, and the platform does not assume any joint responsibility for the QOS project.
6. The FCoin platform has informed the QOS project parties and urged them to conduct self-examination of market price fluctuations and recent media reports as soon as possible. It is not excluded to take delisting and other related measures. The specific plan will be subject to the subsequent announcement. During this period, QOS will be temporarily suspended.
August 17, 2018