Dear Community uses:
Please refer to the following operational rules of FOne Trading Zone publicized as follows:
1. All community recommenders and sponsors in FOne trading areas will receive 80% of the trading fee as income of this area, and the remaining 20% will be included in FCoin's total income (within 80% of income will be allocated to FT holders on a daily basis, which is the Principle of FCoin). The fee will be accumulated on a daily basis and distributed the following day. The trading fees shall be accumulated from the day that trading zones opened, the first allocation date is expected to be in early September 2018 (subject to the subsequent announcement). The daily distribution of fee income shall be distributed the following then.
2. The trading areas for community recommender shall be open after locking-up 1 million FT in advance. Community recommenders who haven’t completed the locking-up shall finish it within 3 months from the date of this announcement or will deem to be disqualified. The Community Recommender Zone can only list the tokens that have been listed or traded on other exchange (including FCoin and other exchanges).
3. The sponsor institution area shall be open after locking-up 3 million FT in advance. sponsor institution who haven’t completed the locking-up shall finish it within 3 months from the date of this announcement, or will deem to be disqualified. The Sponsor Institution Zone can both list the tokens that have been listed or traded on other exchange (including FCoin and other exchanges), and the ones haven’t listed on any other exchanges (ICO before.
4. The above mentioned Locking-up FTs shall also enjoy the full benefits such as dividends, voting, etc.
5. Each trading zone has its own separate page. Second-level domain names will be also opened in the future, along with more customized and configuration options.
6. About New listings protection period: Any new tokens (including the initial listed tokens and tokens already listed on other exchanges) on FOne in any special zone will enjoy a protection period of up to 3 months. The precondition is that the daily transaction amount of the new tokens is greater than 1000 ETH. If the transaction amount of any natural day (GMT+8) is lower than 1000 ETH within 3 months, the protection period shall automatically expire, which is, other zones can also list same tokens.
7. All trading areas share trading depth.
8. The benchmark tokens are BTC, USDT and ETH, and trading zone can choose the online trading pairs themselves.
9. We all welcome innovation, please contact the FOne Working Group for all innovative ideas. WeChat: Donglai (bibeizhushou)
FOne Working Group
August 22, 2018