Dear community users:
Our apologies for the unnecessary dispute caused by the previous announcement, and please refer to the special explanation as follows.
1. FOne working group is a self-organized organization of the community for drafting community proposal, that is, to make proposes and suggestions on community building, but has no decision-making right. The proposal publicized earlier is only for public consultation. Please do not misunderstand it as a policy announcement.
2. The community decision-making process is defined by the basic community regulations and its regulated decision-making mechanism. It shall have no direct relationship with the proposal working group (the proposal group has no decision-making right). Any proposals will inevitably respect the referendum and FCoin basic principles, whether the proposal enters the decision-making process, or past the final decision shall be determined by the decision-making mechanism stipulated by basic principles.
3. We apologized for not explaining the work content and process earlier, which brought unnecessary troubles and misunderstandings to everyone.
4. The Working Group is open to the public, and we welcome all community members and their drafting proposals. Welcome to contact Donglai byWechat (ID: Bibeizhushou).
5. The working group is a self-organized organization of the community. The person in charge Donglai is recommended by FT holders but not a member of the platform. We all respect democratic negotiation; group members can re-elect or selected new responsible persons if dissatisfied.
Thanks again to the community members for your supervision and encouragement.
Fone Working Group
August 22, 2018