Dear community users:
After negotiating and discussing with FT holder community, the proposal group and the platform, we would like to apply for community voting for final decision on FOne proposals.
1. Voting options are listed as follow:
- FOne trading fee allocation method:Ranking method-----conduct monthly ranking based on monthly assessment. Ranking factors can relate to the number of new registered users, trading volume, complaint rate, store collection quantity, etc. specific rules will be regulated if this proposal passed.
- FOne trading fee allocation method:Basic dividends +extra rewards based on ranking——All FOne merchants will enjoy 60% of the trading fees as basic dividends, while the 20% will be allocated based on dynamic reward coefficient which related to: the number of new registered users, trading volume, complaint rate, trading volume, store star rating, etc. specific rules will be regulated if this proposal passed.
- FOne trading fee allocation method: 80% for merchants and 20% for platforms (As stated on white paper 80% of the incomes of FCoin here refer to these allocations received will be allocated to the FT holder).
- FOne trading fee allocation method: 80% distribute to ft holders, 10% to the platform and the rest 10% to the merchants.
2. 100 FT =1 vote, fractions are rounded down.
3. Proposal earns most votes will be considered as “pass”.
4. The publicity time will be last for 24 hours,; Voting time is from 20:00 (GMT+8), August 31 to 20:00(GMT+8) on September 1.
FOne Working Group
August 30, 2018