Dear community member:
FOne proposal decision voting has ended and the voting results will be fulfilled after then.
The major changes this voting brought to FOne is the new incentive policy on FOne trading area, that is, the allocation plan on FOne area is:
80% will be distributed to merchants while the rest 20% to the platform (within 80% of the platfom income will be allocated to FT holders, and 20% will be used for the development and operation of FCoin) (within 80% of income will be allocated to FT holders on a daily basis, which is the Principle of FCoin)
The existing rules of FOne are:
1. There are two types of the merchants on FOne which are the certificated organizations and referrers. among,
The referrer works like an investment adviser and will also have the right to list coins, but only these has been listed and traded in the market (including these listed and traded on other exchanges) and has no authority to list the initial coins.
The certificated organizations work like an investment bank. They can both list the tokens have been listed on FCoin or other major exchanges, and new tokens have never been listed bef(similar to a distributor).
2. Community users applying “Community Referrer “ has to hold 1 million FT and are willing to freeze them during the program, while the certificated organization shall be wiling to lockup 3 million FTs. Those locked-up FTs will enjoy the dividends and voting right.
3. Community referrers and certificated organizations who haven’t completed the locking-up shall finish it within 3 months from the date of this announcement or will deem to be disqualified.
4. Allocation method in FOne trading areas: merchants will receive 80% of the trading fee as income of this area, and the remaining 20% will be included in FCoin's total income. The fee will be accumulated on a daily basis and distributed the following day. The trading fees shall be accumulated from the day that trading zones opened, and allocated in one-time at the allocation date (it is expected to within 1-2 weeks for technical preparation, subject to the subsequent announcement). The daily distribution of fee income shall be distributed the following then.
5. All the trading pairs on FOne shall share the trading depth. FOne will also provide an exclusive transaction page and API logo to distinguish the source of the order and guarantee the statistic integrity of the transaction fees.
6. The benchmark coins for the trading of the coins are BTC, USDT, ETH, and the merchant can choose the online trading pairs themselves.
7. Each trading zone has its own separate page. Second-level domain names will be also opened in the future, along with more customized and configuration options.
8. About New listings protection period: Any new tokens (including the initial listed tokens and tokens already listed on other exchanges) on FOne in any special zone will enjoy a protection period of up to 3 months. The precondition is that the daily transaction amount of the new tokens is greater than 1000 ETH. If the transaction amount of any natural day (GMT+8) is lower than 1000 ETH within 3 months, the protection period shall automatically expire, which is, other zones can also list same tokens.
FOne's recent plans are:
1. The configuration of FOne trading area will be completed gradually and come online from next week, application will be processed quickly as possible.
2. The development and test of the lockout function is expected to fisnish in one week. It will be more convenient to apply for opening a store when lockout function come online.
3. FCoin plans to plan the overall operation and promotion activities on FOne in the next two weeks. Community members are welcome to contribute ideas to the FOne proposal team.
All income from FOne's official zone, custody zone, and GEM will be seen as platform revenue, and 80% of it will be allocated to FT holders, and 20% is used for development and operation of FCoin platform.
Sep 2, 2018