Dear community member:
The 1st (Interim) FCoin Community Committee will be founded and responsible for drafting and improvement the following basic regulations (on community committee) under the consultation of community users, to complete the first version of the basic regulations, and explore the community-based construction route.
I. Rights and Responsibilities of Community Committees
1. Guide the community working groups to formulate various improvement proposals.
2. Discuss and resolve community improvement proposals and prioritize them.
3. Determine the major mechanism development and adjustment of the platform, and deliver for community referendum after the resolution was formed
4. Dock community members resources to organize and coordinate community operations.
5. As an information docking channel for each community role, to provide guidelines for question about platform construction.
II The composition of Community Committee
1. Represent by the FT holders, Community Committee members come from the platform, investment institutions, individual investors, and eco-partners of FCoin.
2. The community committee will be elected by FT holders according to votes number. The total number of the first committee is 20 (excluding the chairman).
The community committee will be chaired by the founder Zhang Jian, and the chairman has the final veto power of the proposal.
3. An expert group made up of chairman and other six community members elected. as the consultants (elect 1 Secretary-General or as Secretary-General) , to discuss and resolve major issues of the community.
4. The members of the community committee shall serve for a term of three months, shall stay for next serve term agreed by half of total members according to their participation and attendance records.
5.The members of the community committee will be re-elected every six months. (two sessions), and the shortfall will be filled in by the alternate member of community.
III Operation Mechanism of Community Committee
1.The principle of deliberation is based on the principle of consensus. No objection shall exist before reaching consensus. If no consensus can be reached, a majority voting will be taken.
2.Community Committee should accept proposals from any community working groups, institutions, platforms, and partners, conduct discussion and decision making on these proposals. Specific feedback shall be given if no resolution can be formed.
3. Each Community Committee member is responsible for at least one specific community event, including but not limited to drafting proposals, community feedback, application and function development, community organization, and public outreach.
4. The resolutions formed by the Community Committees will be followed up by a member to ensure the updating of process and results.
5. The community committees members come from all parties and shall provide all necessary supporting resources for the operation of the committee.
FCoin Interim Community Committee (Preparatory)
September 2, 2018