- For supporting personalized services including user credits, mining, rewards, rebates, games on Fone recommending area (Certified organization/Community referrer), technical service interface has been developed by the platform.
- Recommending areas (Certified organization/Community referrer) with independent development capabilities can use these interfaces to develop their own services.
- Recommending areas (Certified organization/Community referrer) that do not have independent development capability can purchase supporting development services from third parties, and the platform will help or guide the integration.
- The supporting technical service interface is open to all recommending areas (Certified organization/Community referrer).
- The technical service policy FCoin provided to Fone merchants will be all inconsistent, and partners we selected are all qualified. Other supports beyond this service policy will be discussed case-by-case.
6.The policies involve in technical development will be considered as significance level 1. There are 5 levels in total, level 1-5 is from high to low levels, which shall be deployed by their significance level
Attachment: Description of the technical service API interface planned to open (shall support personalized services including user credits, mining, rewards, rebates, games on Fone recommending area)
A.Transaction summary inquiry interface: Query the total amount of trading fee of each user in a specified time period within this recommending area.
B.User transfer interface: send digital coins to the specified user (deducted from the API encrypted account).
C.User recommender query interface: query relationship between the user and his recommender.
FCoin Interim Committee