Dear community users:
FCoin's rapid evolution towards communitization, especially the FT voting in the FCoin community governance, has made the FCoin team deeply aware that the original public chain plan (ie switch from ERC20 to Zipper Network) is far from meeting the requirements:
- With the in-depth development of FCoin community governance, the functional requirements that need to be supported by blockchain are becoming more and more abundant.
- With the exploration and practice of FCoin on the token economy, we are eager to realize the great value of a universal public chain with the primary goal of supporting the token economy.
Based on the above reasons, FCoin initiated a long-term technology research and development operation, named Fractal, and aims to build the infrastructure of the token economy:
Fractal is a high-level blockchain framework that can implement the issuance, circulation, and dividends of tokens efficiently and reliably. Fractal can also steadily implement various community governance functions with voting as the core and foundation. These functions are the foundation for building the token economy of future.
At present, Fractal research and development is progressing smoothly.
Today, we are exposing the new FT public chain plan to the community as follows:
- FT public chain is a new public chain system based on Fractal technology and taking FT as its basic token.
- The FT public chain will adopt an improved DPOS consensus algorithm, and endogenous support for the issuance, circulation, dividends, and voting-based community governance functions.
- The goal of the FT public chain is to become the infrastructure of the future token economy.
- The FT public chain will be tightly integrated with FCoin and will be the core of FCoin's evolution to the blockchain.
- We will release the FT public chain white paper on October 15, 2018, and complete the FT public chain online and FT main network switching in the first quarter of 2019.
FCoin Team & FT Public Chain Team
October 05, 2018