Purpose of the proposal:
As an important part of the FToken ecosystem, FOne's goal is to build a community-based trading platform cored by Merchants. Sustainable mining has a good effect on FCoin so far, and we plan to further extend sustainable mining to FOne platform. The first step of this plan is to introduce the Trading as Mining, for further increasing the liquidity of trading currencies on FOne and enhancing the user trading experience.
1. FOne Trading as Mining will be implemented in particular trading zones targeted with specific trading pairs, and one specific token can only be allowed to participate in Trading as Mining in one particular zone. The purpose of this design is to encourage merchants to choose high-quality currencies and positive competitions.
2. Each recommendation period (from start to end) will last for one week. Each FOne merchant in the recommendation period has the right to recommend no more than 3 high-quality currencies (which can be the currencies already online or plan to be online in their own trading zone except for the currencies already on FCoin) for joining in Trading as Mining.
3. FOne platform will initiate a vote for the top 10 currencies within FT holders when each recommendation period expires, which will be the currencies for Trading as Mining on FOne.
4. If different merchants recommend the same currency, then the merchants with the most [locked FT number] will be selected. If more than one merchant with the most lock FTs appeared, the recommendation shall be regarded as void and the merchant can recommend it next time.
5. The FOne platform will reserve 100,000-200,000 FT per day as a Trading as Mining award (the FT mining rewards will be adjusted according to market conditions during the trial phase). FOne platform will evaluate and assign the return amount for each currency participated in Trading as Mining FT return amount (assigned by the trading pairs).
The start of the first recommendation cycle is subject to future FOne platform announcement.
1. The specific trading pair on the particular zone with the Trading as Mining qualifications will receive a preferred recommendation when searching.
2. The transaction fee charging and Trading as Mining rules of the currencies already online on FCoin (including Main Board A, Main Board B, and Innovative Board) shall follow the rules regulated by FCoin according to the existing rules. Fee-charging methods and mining rules on FOne are automatically invalidated.
3. FCoin will only online a very small amount of mainstream currencies and will not compete with FOne merchants. Please rest assured.
Consensus Resolution: Pass
No Declaration: None.
The specific implementation time and details shall subject to the future announcement.
Secretariat of the FCoin Community Committee
April 8, 2019