Purpose of the proposal:
By adjusting the income dividends ratio to reduce FOne merchant application threshold, establish a multi-level merchant system to enhance the vitality of FOne ecology.
Adding two more types of FOne merchants except the original community referrer, certified organization and OTC merchant. There are five types of FOne Merchants for now which are:
1. Add the community referrer (primary) type which can be applied by locking 200,000 FT. 20% of the transaction fee in his trading zone can be obtained by this primary referrer after application being approved.
2. Add the community referrer (intermediate) which can be applied by locking 500,000 FT. 40% of the transaction fee in his trading zone can be obtained by this intermediate referrer after application being approved, along with qualification of recommending one initial-listing project once a year.
3. The original community referrer, will be upgrade to the community referrer (advanced) applies by locking 1 million FT. 80% of the transaction fee in his trading zone can be obtained by this advanced referrer after application being approved, along with the qualification of recommending 3 initial-listing project once a year (the lockup number and the income percentage are the same as the original community referrer type).
4. The principle that locking 3 million FT for applying Certified Organizations remains unchanged. In addition to obtaining 80% of transaction fee in his area, the certified organization is also eligible for recommending the unlimited initial project.
5. The principle that locking 100,000 FT for applying OTC Merchants remains unchanged. There is no transaction fee for OTC Merchants’ Trading Order.
March 18th to April 17th is the trial stage of Sustainable Mining. The trial operation of Sustainable Mining operation will end on April 18th and officially entered the first term.
Consensus Resolution: PASS
The specific execution time is subject to the future announcement.
Secretariat of FCoin Community Committee
April 22, 2019