Dear community users:
According to FCoin Community Committee passed the proposal on establishing FCoin Community Partner System (Trial), the implementation details on FCoin Community Partner System (Trial) are listed as follows:
The community partner system is another important system that empowers FT holders community governance rights, and a key step to further promote the in-depth communitization development of FCoin.
Since FT is the equity representative of FCoin community and the cornerstone of FCoin community governance, FT holding amount will be one of the basic conditions for us selecting community partners. Besides, because FT is a highly liquid asset, and community partners shoulder the mission of long-term development of the community, the FT lockup time will be the second basic condition for us selecting community partners.
Community Partner Qualification
1. Any community user who holds more than 1 million FT which were under more than one-year fiexed term lockup duration is eligible to apply for community partner (the remaining fixed term lockup time must be greater than 9 months at the time of application)
2. There is no limit on the number of Community partners, and the newly added community partner list (if any) will be publicized to the community every week.
3. The organization may also apply to become a community partner, which will need a representative to exercise the relevant rights on behalf of the organization.
Community Partner Term
1. The community partner term should be the remaining Fixed Term Lockup period minus three months. If the lockup period is extended, the community partner term will be extended accordingly.
2. The qualifications of community partners only need to meet the above conditions in principle, but if the behavior of the current community partner hurts the overall interests of the community, the community committee can vote to remove the qualification of this community partner.
Community Partner Rights
1. Nominate candidates for all leveled management organizations of the community (including the nomination of candidates for the Community Committee).
2. The initial voting screening rights before the referendum for major elections (including the selection of candidates for the Community Committee).
3. Voting rights for general election activities (such as supervisory committee and various special committees that may be established in the future, but excluding the election of the Community Committee for the referendum).
4. Regular community partner meeting will be held to review the community committee's governance work report which will be published after being voted by all community partners.
5. Temporary meetings of community partners may be held from time to time, and impeachment may be initiated on members of the Community Committee which will be effective after being voted by all community partners.
6. Priority initiating right on various types of community activities, including but not limited to research, proposals, referendum initiatives, etc.
7. Community partners will have a unique identity when speaking in FCoin community forum or during each community activity.
8. With the improvement of the community partner system, more rights to represent the interests of the community will be empowered in the future.
FCoin will upgrade the existing lockup mechanism to meet the needs of community members for lockup flexibility:
1. Add more lockup cycle options.
2. Add the function of extending the lockup period.
3. Added lockup merge function (the FT with different unlock date can be merged into the same unlock date, the merged unlock date shall be the latest unlocked date among each independent lockup).
The application for Community Partner has now opened. Community users who are interested in applying for being community partners, please submit your application by the following steps:
First, send the username and your FT lockup situation to email@example.com with the title” Applying for Community Partner”.
Then contact the telegram: @FCoinSupport, or WeChat: du13939442121. And you can join in the Community Partner Group if your application was approved.
The application for community partner must meet the conditions of holding more than 1 million FT which are/were under more than one-year fixed term lockup duration (the remaining fixed term lockup duration must be greater than 9 months at the time of application).
1. If the user holds FT with lockup period of 12 months (and the remaining lockup period is greater than 9 months) and exceeds 1 million FT after the accumulation, he shall be qualified to apply (due to all of the FT generated from Sustainable Mining is locked for 12 months, so this part of the FT can participate in the accumulation).
2. For user who holds more than 1 million un-locked FT, he/she can choose the Fixed Term Lockup type and select the 12 months lockup cycle in the Lock Account, and lock more than 1 million FT to obtain the qualification to apply for Community Partner.
3. If the user’s FT with lockup period of 12 months is less than 1 million, he/she can just fill in the insufficient part by above step 2 to get the qualification of applying for the Community Partner.
May 8, 2019