Dear community users,
Option 1 of regrouping plan referendum on GU Project， which is supporting the regrouping plan， has won 5430366 votes (99.56% of the total votes) of the regrouping plan referendum on GU Project.
The result of the referendum:
1. The original total supply of GU is 10 billion GU, and the current actual issuance is 2 billion. We will destroy 8 billion unissued parts first.
2. Led by the FCoin platform, the GU project will be regrouped into the FT Eco-Fund. All FTs held by the GU project will become the capital for external investment. The token name (and also the token symbol) is intended to be changed from GU to FFUND.
3. Due to the close relationship between the FT Eco-Fund and the FT community, the FT Eco-Fund will authorize the FT Community to be its top manager, and the FT Eco-Fund's major decisions must be approved by the voting of FT community before taking effect.
4. FT Eco-Fund intends to introduce professional investment institutions such as Consensus Lab as management partners responsible for the specific implementation of project exploration and investment behavior.
5. FFUND is the sole interest representative of the FT Eco-Fund. The future benefits of the FT Eco-Fund will be allocated to the FFUND holders, the specific allocation method will subject to the future plan adopted by the community.
8 billion unissued GU have been destructed based on the referendum result, the destruction details:
The token symbol of GU project on FOne has been changed into FFUND.
FCoin will lead and promote the regrouping procedure for early completion so that the trading could be resumed as soon as possible. The specific regrouping process shall subject to future platform announcement.
May 23, 2019