【1.8.2 Version Update】
Fixed incomplete display issue of OTC Bank Card Numbe
1. Supported the deposit function of ERC20 typed USDT;
2. Raised the leverage of BTC/USDT trading pair to 6 times and lowered the risk ratio index of the margin account;
3. Supported the online subscription and allotment of FMex, optimized and expanded relevant programs to enhance the purchasing experience;
4. Optimized and launched the order reminding function of the OTC business;
5. Supported and distributed the BTT airdrops;
6. Supported the upgrade of XLM wallet, and reopened the deposit and withdrawal of XLM;
7. Adjusted the relevant procedures according to the adjustment rules of FT return amount from sustainable mining;
8. Opened the deposit function of HBG and opened the trading market of HBG and CNAT on FOne;
9. Developed and tested the withdrawal functions of FAB, NEO, GAS, XMR, and NAS;
10. Developed and tested the deposit function of XMR.
Repurchase & Destruction
Destructed a total number of 22,511 FTs repurchased from the secondary market.
1. The nomination for the campaign of the second FT Community Committee (term of July 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019) has completed and entered the pre-selection period. A Community partner meeting will be held at 20:00 on June 18 (GMT+ 8, the same below)which pre-selection decisions for all candidates will be made;
2.3 new city nodes have been approved by FCoin Community this week which are: FT Chengdu City Node (Chengdu), FT Foshan Node (Foshan) and FCoin International Node Group (worldwide);
3. 11 FCoin Promotion Nodes have been approved by FCoin Community this week which are: The big V alliance promotion node, the northeast city [destruction] promotion node, the tokento node, Fangzhou, the Guangdong, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan (Shenzhen) promotion node, the Pearl River Delta Promotion node, FT dividend sharing promotion node, Roots capital, FT Tudamu promotion node, Chengdu promotion node and Token brother;
4. Organized a Q&A session in the FCoin official Chinese community at 16:00-17:00 GMT+8).