Stop-Limit Order: When the market latest price reaches the stop price, the order will be automatically completed according to the pre-set limit price and amount.
2. Parameter explanation
Stop price: When the "latest price" reaches the "stop price" set by the user, the stop-limit order will be triggered and submitted.
Limit price: After the stop-limit order has been triggered, this order will be completed at the limit price.
Amount: The quantity of stop-limit order after it has been triggered.
3. Risk control indicator
Buy: The limit price cannot be higher than 110% of the stop price.
Sell: The limit price cannot be lower than 90% of the stop price.
Take FT/USDT as an example, the current price of FT is 0.1803 USDT, you judge by indicators that the price of FT will rise and 0.2300 USDT is the rising resistance level, if the price breaks through the resistance level, it may continue to rise. You can buy an additional 20,000FT order at 0.2340 USDT after the price breaks through the resistance level.
Order type: Stop-limit
Stop price: 0.2300 USDT
Limit price: 0.2340 USDT (The final transaction price is subject to the latest market price)
Amount: 20,000 FT
When you have entered the above data, clicked “Buy”, and clicked “Confirm” after confirming the order again, the stop-limit order is submitted.
Once the stop-limit order is submitted, you can view the order in “Stop-Limit”, the untriggered stop-limit order can be cancelled.
When the latest price reaches the stop price, the type of stop-limit order will become “triggered” and a new order will be generated according to the stop-limit order, if the account balance is sufficient, the stop-limit order will be triggered but not guarantee a certain transaction, the final transaction price is subject to the market price. If the account balance is insufficient when the market price reaches the stop price, the stop-limit order will by automatically cancelled.
1. Only the trading pair in -allowed-trading-status can be set for Trigger Order;
2. The quantity of the order must meet the number limit of the Trigger Orders under the corresponding trading pairs;
3. Before the order getting triggered, the available assets in the user's trading account will not be frozen till the trigger order gets triggered at pre-set order price and amount.
4. Trigger order may fail to be placed due to price limit, position limit, insufficient available assets of the trading account, contracts in not-allowed-trading-status, network issues, system issues, etc...
5. Once the order is triggered, the pre-set order will be executed. But if the pre-set order price is not within the price limit (i.e. users set a ask price that is higher than the highest ask price or a bid price that is lower than the lowest price), then, the trigger order will fail;
6.After getting triggered, the trigger order will be placed to order book at pre-set price, whether it successfully filled or not depends on the market.