Dear community users:
After several discussions by the FMex working group, a consensus on the initial community positioning has been reached. According to the voting results of the FMex working group members, the centralization & efficiency advantage of the team will be exerted as much as possible in the early stage of community development along with the assistant of the community, and to partial centralization and gradually to a centralized community afterwards by following FCoin's community development experience. The initial community structure shall be simplified as much as possible in the meantime since the improvement of the system requires time to work together. Therefore, only the FMex Proposal Discussion team is established on the structure.
The consensus result of the proposal discussion team represents the general needs of the FMex community objectively.
1. If the proposal content does not involve the core interests of the community, the consensus result can be directly implemented (with two-thirds or more of the supporters) after the technical team has assessed the feasibility;
2. If the content of the proposal involves the core interests of the community, a referendum by the FMEX holders is required;
3. The FMex team shall have a veto power from the safety perspective such as the core data and technology for supporting the platform.
Community users register for proposals through volunteers -> Proposal discussion team confirm the needs and integrity of proposals -> Team review and feedback
(FMex volunteers shall responsible for proposals collecting, sorting, and publicizing; the daily work of the FMex Proposal Discussion Team will be organized by FMex community consultant Dean)
The recruitment of the FMex proposal discussion team members is as follows:
1. Application conditions: High-frequency quantifiers or users with more than 100,000 FMEXs. The position status will be reviewed on the 1st of each month (GMT+8).
2. Application method:
(1) FMEX users: Contact Dean (WeChat: yhw2007969, telegraph ID: @FCoinDean) or volunteers of FMex official community (Telegram group or WeChat group).
(2) High-frequency quantifiers (institution or individual): The application can be initiated after the FMex platform is officially launched. (High-frequency quantitative transaction records of the last 15 days are required at the time of application)
You can join the proposal discussion team once your application has been approved.
3. The members of the proposed discussion team are entitled to draft, discuss and vote on the proposals (support, against or abstain).
4. Proposal discussion team members must adhere to group management and codes of conduct. Those who do not follow the rules will be deemed to have voluntarily waived (the offender will be warned and then removed from the proposed team).
5. The proposal discussion team will only discuss content related to the proposal, such as proposals drafting, discussions, content corrections, and intention statements.
Note: The contributed proposal discussion team members will be rewarded regularly (a contributor reward means the proposal is passed and implemented)
FMex Community Working Group
August 6, 2019