Inviting time: 12:00 on August 19, 2019 - 12:00 on August 24 (GMT+8, the same as below)
Preparation time: 16:00 on August 20, 2019 - 12:00 on August 26
Quiz time: 16:00 on August 25, 2019 - 12:00 on August 27
Competition time: 16:00 on August 27, 2019 - 16:00 on August 31
Rule of activity
1. A targeted invitation method will be adopted for inviting professional quantitative teams in the market to participate in this simulation contest, and also provide professional advice for the FMex contract platform;
2. During the preparation period, the platform will provide a simulated trading account for each participating account for debugging work;
3. The platform will provide each participating institution with an entry account and some simulated funds with a starting amount of 10BTC before the start of the competition;
4. The top 10 accounts with the most Realized PNL (Unrealized PNL is excluded) of the BTC perpetual contract at the end of the activity will be selected and rewarded accordingly.
1. PNL ranking
The top 10 accounts with the most realized PNL of the BTC Perpetual Contract can receive the corresponding activity reward.
Top 1: 1 BTC
Top 2: 5000 USDT
Top 3: 3000 USDT
Top 4-10: 5000 FMEX
All participating accounts will receive FMEX airdrop awards of varying amounts, and the total number of airdrops will not exceed 50,000 FMEX. The specific amount is subject to the actual allocation.
2. Activity Quiz
The snapshot of FMEX's lockup position(FMEX lockup function will come online within this week) will be taken at 00:00 on August 25. Any KYC user with more than lockup 10,000 FMEX on FCoin can participate in the ranking quiz. Each user shall have 3 votes. The 10,000 FMEX will be divided by the users who guess the top 3 by proportion.
1. All of the above rewards will be arranged to be allocated within 7 working days after the event ends to FCoin account.
2. New user registration will not be open during the event.
3. The individual competition event details will be announced separately after the institutional competition.
4. This Competition is a stimulation competition and all related funds are stimulated funds, so there will be no FMEX mining involved.
5. The final interpretation of this activity is owned by the FMex platform.
FCoin Team & FMex Team
August 19, 2019