1. Newly added FMEX Lockup function;
2. Newly added "Fulfill immediately or cancel" and "Fulfill all or cancel" order types.
1. Developed and support the quiz of FMex Simulation Trading Contest - Institutional Invitation;
2. Develop a voting function for participating in the FT public chain DPoS election on FCoin;
3. Developed and went online FMEX lock function;
4. Completed the awards distribution for the FCoin White Paper 2.0 Drafting Committee;
5. Tested the functions of independent external withdrawal and internal withdrawal (ie, the two withdrawal functions can be independently controlled. Allowing users to use internal withdrawals when external withdrawals are turned off);
6. Developed the distribution function of FMex for FCoin dividends;
7. Went online IOS/USDT, BO/USDT trading pairs on FOne;
8. Developed and supported FOK (Fill or Kill), IOC (immediate-or-cancel) order functions.
Repurchase & Destruction
Destructed a total number of FT 57,184 repurchased from the secondary market.
1. “FT Ecology China Meetup “will be co-organized by FT Ecology and the Community on August 24th;
2. FCoin University has completed the Term 5 of the second season online show and distributed the 300,000 BO airdrops provided by BOSYS;
3. Organized community Q&A sessions in the FCoin's official Chinese community (16:00-17:00, GMT+8).
1. The Institutional Invitation for FMex Simulation Trading Contest is officially launched;
2. The “FT Ecology China Meetup” series was announced, and the first offline event will be held in Beijing on August 24th;
3. FT Ecology participated in the POW'ER 2019 Global Developers Conference, and Zhang Bo, Chief Technology Officer of FT Public Chain, attended and participated in the roundtable discussion;
4. Carrie Yang, head of FT Ecology, accepted the interview by the industry character media “Little Turtle Say”;
5. Carrie Yang, head of FT Ecology accepted the interview by the famous blockchain practitioner-Zhang Li at “499 Block Gas Station” and analyzed the FT ecological layout for the first time.