Inviting time: 10:00 on September 16, 2019 - 24:00 on September 18 (GMT+8, the same as below)
Preparation time: 10:00 on September 16, 2019 - 10:00 on September 19
Competition time: 10:00 on September 19, 2019 -10:00 on September 23
Rule of activity
1. A targeted invitation method will be adopted for inviting quantitative teams and professional contract traders in the market to participate in this Testnet contest, and also provide professional advice for the FMex contract platform;
2. All participating users shall register his account during the preparation period and provide the account information to the platform for record. The platform will provide each participating account a starting amount of 5BTC as the test funds before the start of the competition;
3. The top 5 accounts with the most realized profit (unrealized profit or loss are excluded) of the BTC perpetual contract at the end of the activity will be selected and rewarded accordingly.
The top 5 accounts with the most realized profit of the BTC Perpetual Contract can receive the corresponding activity reward.
Top 1: 5000 USDT
Top 2: 3000 USDT
Top 3-5: 1000 USDT
All participating accounts will receive FMEX airdrop awards of varying amounts, and the total number of airdrops will not exceed 50,000 FMEX. The specific amount is subject to the actual allocation.
1. All of the above rewards will be arranged to be allocated within 10 working days after the event ends to the winners’ FCoin account.
2. This Competition is a Testnet competition and all related funds are testing funds, so there will be no FMEX mining involved.
3. Each institution or individual is allowed to have one participating account during this competition.
4. The FMex testnet has been open for registration now, and 0.01BTC experience fund will be rewarded for registration. We welcome all users to register.
5. The final interpretation of this activity is owned by the FMex platform.
6. FMex Testnet URL: https://testnet.fmex.com
FCoin Team & FMex Team
September 16, 2019