Dear Community Users:
We have been improving and optimizing FMex contract trading products for providing users with better contract trading experience.
The participating users gave us many suggestions from a professional perspective on the product and mechanism during the first FMex Testnet competition, which played a great role in the overall improvement of the product experience. We sincerely thank the community users for your support and hope to continue to work with you to create a better contract trading product.
FMex products have basically reached the rapid iteration mode of meeting the demand on the same day and updating on the next day at the present. We will publish the weekly product progress by weekly report later. Among, the tasks completed so far after the online of Testnet are as follows:
1. Added the position closing function and optimized the prompt of position closing;
2. Added color bars to distinguish the short and long into the Positions/limit order/limit order history charts, optimized UI display and rendering performance;
3. Updated digital accuracy issues;
4. Added color labels for price/profit rate, etc.;
5. Added defaults for limit orders;
6. Show user’s account mail address at Navigate;
7. Websocket reconnection optimization;
8. Order button optimization;
9. Rendering performance optimization for the left side on trading page;
10. Added price auto-fill function;
11. Added Position margin adjustment function;
12. Added text prompts;
13. Added color labels for Funding rate & funding which green for obtaining Funding and red for paying funding;
14. Adjust the maximum multiplier of the current user's leverage based on his position;
15. Added the transaction details for fulfilled limit orders.
1. Added the liquidation price for full position at API interface and front-end;
2. Added an interface to query order details based on the order ID;
3. Added the average transaction price in the order interface;
4. Optimized performance;
5. Supported the organization of Testnet trading competition;
6. Tested the stop-loss and stop-win function.
There is still a lot for FMex to grow and we look forward to your valuable suggestions.
September 27, 2019