Dear community users:
According to the Announcement on the online of Fractal Node Campaign Voting, FCoin will start DPoS Mining from 0:00 (GMT+8) on September 30, 2019. The specific content of DPoS mining is as follows:
DPoS mining is divided into block producing reward and voting reward which block producing reward accounts for 80% which will be allocated weekly according to the ranking weights of the nodes and voting reward accounts for 20% which will be allocated weekly according to the ranking weights of the nodes that users voted (top 28) and the proportion of votes cast by users for each node. Mining outputs will be directly distributed to the FT public chain accounts.
Mining outputs will be directly distributed to the FT public chain accounts. For users who use the proxy voting function of FCoin platform, voting rewards will be distributed by FCoin platform to users' FCoin platform account. The mined FTs by both the block producing node and the voting user shall follow the lockup rules of the sustainable mining, which means 80% will be locked in the second cycle of the sustainable mining, and the remaining 20% can be circulating. Click to see The FT Lockup Rules of The Sustainble Mining
10% of the current sustainable mining quota (which is 150,000 FT per day).
How to Participate
By becoming the block-producing node of the FT public chain-Fractal (including the backup nodes) and participate in block producing or become the voting user of the block producing node. Click to view DPoS Voting and Analysis on Node investment & Output
The settlement method
Accumulated everyday and distributed each week.
September 29, 2019