FT Community Committee Member 麻久熙
Initiate FT eco-city node salon activity.
Purpose: offline salon is conducive to enhancing community cohesion, expanding community consensus and building community influence.
The city node salon could be held by times, and incentives will be given accordingly to encourage the expanding to the city nodes.
Staff composition of city node salon:
1. One person in charge: plays a management role who will comprehensively plan node activities, cooperate with the official team and preached FT;
2. One member for salon affairs: responsible for the site, live broadcasting, photo-taking, check-in, etc.;
3. One salon editor: responsible for the press release of node salon activity;
4. One spokesman and host of node salon;
5. Salon design: responsible for the design requirements of the node salon.
Among them, the person in charge, the meeting affair staff, and the editor are the essential personnel. Teams are organized by 5 people in first-tier cities while 3 people for the second - and third-tier cities.
The staff of the above node salon shall be uniformly managed by the working group of the FT community. The node salon application in local cities shall be approved by the official team and offline salon sharing as required, so that the staff can be rewarded.
Consensus result: Passed
Support: 杨益挺Frank, 麻久熙, 周安, 鉴湖飞雨, yuefeng, 沈飞,布局圣手;
Not stated: none;
Absence: 巴菲特, 程威, 洪森.
FT Community Committee Secretariat
September 19, 2019