1. Displayed the number of positions and commission order lists;
2. Added "View More" link on the Trading page-Order history;
3. Reconstructed H5 navigation;
4. New Tip: Display the Stop-Loss and Stop-Profit trigger price type as the latest transaction price;
5. The commission order list defaults to in reverse chronological order;
6. Homepage h5 adaptation;
7. Fix the problem that the red box reported error when refresh the browser after login fails;
8. Fixed some rendering problems and the multiple rendering issues for the single popup window;
9. Optimized the contract detail document and updated the fund rate calculation formula data in real time;
10. Added pop-up window confirmation button to increase the loading effect for position opening and closing;
11. Updated Home Media reports List;
12. Optimized the ticker frequency;
13. Updated the index frequency to 10s;
14. Added “FMex Lockup Number” on home page;
15. Added the actual leverage field for API;
16. Added the unrealized profit and loss field for API;
17. Assisted FCoin dividends.
1. The FMex community initiated a referendum on the FMex Sustainable Mining 2.0 on November 6, 2019 (GMT+8) via the community user Odacchi proposal after the consensus of the FMex Proposal Group and FMex Community;
2. Organized the Q&A session at FCoin's official Chinese channel (16:00-17:00, GMT+8).
1. Accepted the “Carbon Chain Value” interview, FMex as a decentralized representative was deeply reported in the “Contract Exchange War Revelation”;
2. Participated in the joint marketing of the “FAT” list of the Planet Daily;
3. Invited FMZ qualifiers inventors COO Zhang Chao to share “FMex Mining Guide: How to Use FMZ Automated Mining Strategy”;
4. Completed the summary and broadcast of the trial operation phase;
5. Completed the FMex sustainable mining 2.0 referendum;
6. This community original content output: 1 video, 1 creative design.
1. Continued the “FMex Daily Profit Ranking Competition”;
2. Continued to promote the “FMex Shareholder Strength” and “FMex Partnership Program” activities;
3. Continued to recruit and cooperated with market makers;
4. Prepared for the real time trading contest.