About FCoin Reform
1. FOne demerging: Main Board A and Innovation Board will be kept on FCoin. Main Board B and FOne will migrate to new station BCoin;
2. Reduce output: Reduce FCoin mining output and introduce sustainable mining reforms as appropriate;
3. Focus: FCoin will focus on the mainstream currencies spot market and respond to FMex focus on mainstream currencies contract market, jointly provide quality services to community users;
4. Free fee strategy: FCoin will adhere to the free strategy even there is almost no fee-free trading platform;
5. FT holders' interests: FT holders' interests in the medium term are based on the income of FMex and BCoin, and there will be more types of profitable businesses in the long run.
About FOne demerging
1. Long tail market: BCoin focuses on the long tail market of the digital asset industry. The independent team is responsible for daily operations, actively expanding the currencies listing business, and promoting community governance;
2. Flexibility & Autonomy: The BCoin platform will be given more flexibility and autonomy to fully leverage the advantages of community and stimulate business motivation. BCoin will provide investors with more opportunities and also provide more stages for the innovative blockchain projects;
3. Exploiting revenue: BCoin will actively explore revenue channels and gradually form the new fixed income model;
4. The income distribution method remains unchanged: After FOne is demerged into a new brand - BCoin, the income distribution method remains unchanged, and the principle of 80% distributable income allocated to FT holders is still followed.
The value of FT lies not only in the income planning mentioned above, but also in the prosperity of the future FT ecosystem and the development space of the FT public chain in the field of the token economy.
Consensus result: Passed
Support: 鉴湖飞雨, chanwe, 周安, 沈飞, 有朋, 杨益挺Frank, 布局圣手, 洪森, 巴菲特, 麻久熙
FT Community Committee Secretariat