1. Adapted pop-up to h5;
2. Displayed the page title on browser;
3. Added BTC unit switching function (BTC/mBTC/uBTC/sat) -- located in the drop-down box of mailbox in the first-level navigation bar;
4. Added links to FCoin user center;
5. Moved Trading Ranking Page from account to contract navigation;
6. Added “Hiding “and “Moving” functions in the sidebar of the trade page;
7. Optimized Table style: alignment, zebra crossing;
8. Optimized H5 page: hide "API" and "help“ at the first-level navigation and show the navigation in the center;
9. Optimized the problem of creating multiple orders by clicking the mouse quickly during order placing;
10. Fixed transaction history list, and the issues of plus or minus assets;
11. Added account - balance page;
12. Added second pop-up confirmation during adjusting leverage slider bar;
13. Added monthly query and page turning functions in transaction history and limit-order history.
1. Organized the Trading as Mining competition and distributed the rewards;
2. Organized the BTC deposit competition and distributed rewards;
3. Continued the Daily Profit Rate Ranking Competition and Daily Profit Amount Ranking Competition, and distributed the daily rewards accordingly;
4. Optimized Limit-orders/Sorting Mining to support large orders;
5. Supported users with experience fees self-application on Testnet.
1. Be invited to "Mars Editor-in-chief Moment" of Mars finance, talk to Mars finance editor-in-chief Meng Xiaoshe and share the theme of " FMex’s first show after official launch to lead a market spree for contract mining";
2. Reached a strategic cooperation with Mars quantitative master;
3. Reached strategic cooperation with Grandpa Interpreting Trading community and Shared the theme of " FMex contract after FCoin + If Mining can ignite the market again" in his community;
4. Community original content output: 5 articles, 2 video and 2 posters.
1. Continued the "FMex Daily Profit Ranking Competition";
2. Continued to promote the "FMex Shareholder Strength" and "FMex Partnership Program";
3. Continued to recruit market makers;
4. Prepared for the real-time trading competition.