Dear community users:
FMex will upgrade the Trading as Mining algorithm at 00:00 (GMT+8) on November 5, 2019. The details are as follows:
The daily mining amount under each Perpetual Contract trading pair is divided into two parts and returned on the following day after totaling up. 90% of the mining quota of the current will be returned for the first part , and the rest 10% will be returned as the second part. The specific algorithm is:
The calculation method for the mining FMEX return that the user can get (the first part) on this day under a certain trading pair is:
90% of the amount of daily mining quota under this trading pair * The trading volume of the user under this trading pair / The total trading volume of the day under this trading pair
The calculation method for the mining FMEX return that the user can get (the second part) on this day under a certain trading pair is:
Define every 1 minute in each day as a mining cycle for allocating 1/14400 of the daily mining quota the day. In each cycle, the mining return of this user is allocated according to the proportion of the user's trading volume to the total trading volume.
The sum of the user’s FMEX returns under this trading pair for each cycle, is the mining FMEX return that the user can get on this day under this trading pair (the second part).
Nov. 3, 2019