Dear community users,
According to“FCoin Community Committee passed the proposals on the goals and initial plans of FCoin reform and FOne demerging” , FCoin will gradually decrease the mined FT return amount, and adjust the mining quota for Lending as Mining from 0:00 (GMT+8) on Nov. 4, 2019. The FT mining return for Lending as Mining is adjusted from 100% to 50%.
Which is, the interests of the leveraged loans will be calculated on a daily basis, the interest paid by the leveraged users will be converted into FT and returned to the users by 50% at the following day. (This part of mined FT shall follow the 3rd term of the Sustainable Mining principles which means 60% will be locked for 1 year and the rest 40% will be unfrozen)
Nov. 3, 2019