1. Please be noted that when you trade in the contract market, if your position margin is insufficient caused by the unfavorable market trend, FMex will place liquidation order and disclose the details of the liquidation according to the system agreement.
2. Please read and follow the business rules of FMex carefully. Understand the contract mechanism and operation principle, understand the various risks of the market, and reasonably arrange funds for trading.
3. It may be difficult or impossible for you to liquidate your open positions under certain extreme market conditions. For example, when your profit ranks first in the effective leverage PNL in the entire contract market and the insurance fund could not cover the losses of the losing party.
4. Due to changes in local laws, regulations, policies, amendments to contract exchange trading rules and the introduction of emergency measures, FMex will disclose in advance that your open positions may not to be continued, but the platform will still cash out your position margin and profitable balance!
5. The reasons beyond the control of FMex, such as: force majeure factors such as earthquakes, floods, fires, etc., or computer system, communication system failures, etc., that may cause your order unable to be filled or fully filled, you may need to bear the losses caused by.
6. Just as the speculative trade, the "Hedging" trade also face risks caused by price fluctuations. Please understand the relevant mechanism in advance.
7. If your account hasn’t been KYC authenticated or bind Google authentication, or lent to someone else to operate, it may affect the security of your contract margin. Be sure to keep your personal account secure.