Dear community users,
According to the announcement of “FT Community Committee approved the referendum proposal on adjusting FCoin revenue distribution rules”, FCoin will launch a referendum on adjusting FCoin revenue distribution rules at 18:00 on January 17, 2020 (GMT+8, the same as below). The referendum plan is published as follows:
If the daily distributable income of that day is less than 10BTC, then all distributable income of the day will be used for repurchase and destruction of FT.
If the distributable income exceeds 10BTC on a day, the distribution of income on that day shall follow the existing rules (20% of distributable income of the previous day will be allocated on this day, and the remaining 80% shall be included in the cumulative distributable income of the year).
Public period: 18:00, January 15, 2020 -- 18:00, January 17, 2020
Voting period: 18:00, January 17, 2020 -- 18:00, January 19, 2020
1. Votes will be rounded down based on the snapshots of "lockup FT" 00:00 on January 17, 2020 (remaining unfrozen time shall be greater than or equal to 24 hours), 100FT = 1 vote;
2. The number of votes can be set when voting. The minimum number of votes is 1. Votes may be cast several times until all votes have been cast.
Due to the strict community binding nature of the referendum, any future adjustments to the above content shall be subject to the FCoin community’s approval in the form of a referendum before it becomes effective.
January 15, 2020