Dear community users,
According to the Community user’s proposal and consensus of FMex proposal group, FMex community will launch a referendum on adjusting FMex revenue distribution rules at 18:00 on January 20, 2020 (GMT+8, the same as below).
1. If the daily distributable income of that day is less than 10BTC, the daily distributable incomes of FMex platform are used for FMEX repurchase, and the half of the repurchased FMEX will be used for mining rewards and the other half will be used for destruction.
2. If the distributable income exceeds 10BTC on a day, the distribution of income on that day shall follow the existing rules which is to allocate the distributable income of the previous day according to the snapshot of the lockup FMex.
3. The team may adjust the threshold, mining and destruction ratio in the future according to the actual operation of the platform.
1. Votes will be rounded down based on the snapshots of "lockup FMex" at 00:00 on January 20, 2020 (remaining unfrozen time shall be greater than or equal to 24 hours), 100 FMEX = 1 vote.
2. The number of votes can be set when voting. The minimum number of votes is 1. Votes may be cast several times until all votes (of each category) have been cast.
Public period: 18:00, January 16, 2020 -- 18:00, January 20, 2020
Voting period: 18:00, January 20, 2020 -- 18:00, January 22, 2020
Due to the strict community binding nature of the referendum, any future adjustments to the above content shall be subject to the FMex community’s approval in the form of a referendum before it becomes effective.
January 16, 2020