Dear Community Users:
Since the suspension of the referendum on the proposal to adjust the FMex income distribution rules, we have repeatedly organized FMex community users and the FT community users to exchange views, and consensus after discussions has been reached between the two communities.
Based on this consensus, the FMex community will re-initiate a referendum on the proposal to adjust the FMex income distribution rules at 18:00 (GMT + 8, the same as below) on February 5, 2020.
1. If the daily distributable income of that day is less than 10BTC, then all the distributable income of the day will be used for FMEX repurchase, and will used half of the repurchased FMEX for mining rewards and the other half for destruction.
2. If the distributable income reaches or exceeds 10BTC on a day, the distribution of income on that day shall follow the existing rules which is to allocate the distributable income of the previous day according to the snapshot of the lockup FMEX at 0:00.
3. The team may adjust the threshold, mining and destruction ratio in the future according to the actual operation of the platform.
1. Votes will be rounded down based on the FMEX position at 00:00 on February 5, 2020 which 100 FMEX = 1 vote; the FMEX votes of FT community (which accounts for 35%) will be allocated to FT holders, rounded down, according to lockup FT number (remaining unfrozen time shall be longer than 24 hours) snapshotted at 0:00 on February 5.
2. The number of votes can be set when voting. The minimum number of votes is 1. Votes may be cast several times until all votes (of each category) have been cast.
3. The FT held by FCoin Fund, FCoin Team, FCoin platform, FFund and FMex platform will not participate in the referendum.
Public period: 19:00, January 21, 2020 -- 18:00, February 5, 2020
Voting period: 18:00, February 5, 2020 -- 18:00, February 7, 2020
Due to the strict community binding nature of the referendum, any future adjustments to the above content shall be subject to the FMex community’s approval in the form of a referendum before it becomes effective.
January 21, 2020