Dear Community Users:
The progress of this system maintenance is reported as follows:
1. After verification, the system has not been hacked by external hackers.
2. Due to the losing contact of key personnel in the team and severe damage to some systems and data, it was impossible to recover in a timely manner as planned. We are looking for ways to rebuild the system and restore data. The subsequent restoration progress and estimated time are subject to future announcements.
3. In view of the current volatile market conditions, we are also researching and formulating feasible solutions to reduce the liquidation risk of leveraged users and contract users when the website resumes operation.
4. In order to meet the needs of some users who urgently need to withdraw, in the case that the system cannot be recovered temporarily, we open to apply for withdrawal by mail. The specific application method is as follows:
Use the E-mail for log in FCoin (E-mail used to register for FCoin or the e-mail bound after registration with mobile phone number )and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
The title is: "Apply for withdrawal + username"
The text is: "Currency 1: Quantity, Withdrawal address,
Currency 2: Quantity, Withdrawal address,
1. Since the user is currently unable to log in, the amount of currency in the withdrawal application email does not need to be accurate (it may be written out based on the impression), we will check with the backed up user balance (net asset) data and will transfer the assets you applied to withdraw to your designated address by actual amount.
2. The withdrawal application must be sent by the login E-mail of FCoin, which is required to check the user's real identity. Some users who registered with a mobile phone number and without bounding a E-mail will be arranged a second batch of withdrawal processing.
February 12, 2020